Rumble 59, Selvage Denim Wrecking Wrench.
Authentic 50s style with matching workwear gimmick: The Wrecking Wrench by Rumble59.
These selvage pants have a deep-blue colour and a straight cut.
The high-class denim with the classic edge in red/ white is raw/ unwashed.
The simple and authentic front emphasizes the useful detail at back: An unobtrusive V-59 logo embroidery on the right pocket as well as an additional small pocket with selvage edge.
The Rumble59 wrench fits perfectly into this pocket and is included.
These denim pants could be closed with a classic button-fly.
All rivets are in shape of screw-nuts and have a nice "59" embossment.
The thick and high-class leather label completes these great pants perfectly.
Take a look at the fantastic combination with the selvage vest, which is made from the same fabric.
These are the convincing details of Selvage Denim Wrecking Wrench at a glance:
- 14,7 oz high- class RAW Selvage Denim, unwashed - length will shrink approx. ca. 1cm / 0.4" with 1. washing
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Colour: dark-blue
- classical straight cut - perfect for boots or creepers
- Basics: well-known button fly, characteristic: woven label at turn-up, rivets in shape of screw-nuts with "59" embossement
- Details: small pocket with selvage edge for wrench, selvage edge at coin pocket, logo embroidery at right back pocket
- Gimmick: cool wrench is included!
Available in 32/36, 34/34, 36/ 34, 38/34